MBSR Training Certification Overview
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Mindfulness is a basic human quality, a way of learning to pay attention to whatever is happening in your life that allows you a greater sense of connection to your life inwardly and outwardly.
More than three decades of scientific research at medical centers all over the world suggests that training in mindfulness and MBSR can positively and often profoundly affect participants’ ability to reduce stress, pain, illness, and medical symptoms while also learning to live life more fully.
Since its inception, more than 24,000 people have completed the MBSR training program. These participants have been strongly motivated to do something for themselves—something no one else can do for them—by learning to draw upon their inner resources and natural capacity for greater health as well as balance, ease, and peace of mind.
Here’s What You’ll Receive in this Life-Affirming Course in Conscious Living
The course schedule consists of eight weekly classes and one day-long class. This highly participatory, practical course presented by Dr. Saki Santorelli and senior instructor Florence Meleo-Meyer includes:
- More than 16 hours of downloadable video and audio instruction on mindfulness meditation, stretching, mindful yoga, and guidance for enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Online journal to record and reflect on your experiences
- A Year of Mindfulness: You’ll receive weekly e-mails with practice suggestions to help you live more mindfully all year.
- A Self-Guided Retreat—A Day of Mindfulness
- Certificate of Completion
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Training – MBSR 8 week course online is available for continuing education credits for an additional $120 here.